Our highly qualified personnel will be there to assist you and guide you through realizing your goals during your Hong Kong company formation process.
Having any queries can only be resolved through contacting us. Feel free to do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HONG KONG COMPANY FORMATION
LOCAL LIMITED COMPANY
We offer to our clients assistance in incorporation of Local Limited Company («Company») in Hong Kong. The Law which governs Companies is called «Companies Ordinance (Cap. 32)», in 2014 new Companies Ordinance will be implemented and will be called «Companies (Winding Up and Miscellaneous Provisions) Ordinance (Cap. 32)».
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Company name – it can’t be similar or identical to existing names, must contain word «Limited» and can’t be offensive. It can be in English or Chinese. A company may adopt an English name and a Chinese name.
- Share Capital – amount of authorized capital and amount of issued capital, please note that each share will have nominal value of HKD 1.00.
- Registered office – Company must have its registered office in the territory of Hong Kong and it must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours.
- Objects of the Company – what company is intended to do?
- Managers of the Company – names and details of directors of the company. Company must have at least one individual director (new requirement).
- Secretary of the Company – every company must appoint a secretary. The company secretary must be residing locally in Hong Kong; he/she must not be the sole director of the company.
- Subscribers or first shareholders of the Company – names and details of company owners.
Why form a company in Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong is a highly reputable low-tax jurisdiction.
- A Hong Kong company can be owned, managed, and operated entirely from abroad.
- Hong Kong has16.5% corporate tax rate.
- There is no sales tax (VAT) in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong is one of the best banking jurisdictions in the world.
- Hong Kong is a large city with influences from all over the world, though mainly China and UK.
- Income tax is charged on a sliding scale from 2% to 17%. There is no capital gains tax, inheritance tax, wealth tax, or sales tax.