Our highly qualified personnel will be there to assist you and guide you through realizing your goals during your Singapore company formation process.
Having any queries can only be resolved through contacting us. Feel free to do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGAPORE COMPANY FORMATION
LOCAL LIMITED COMPANY
We offer to our clients’ assistance in incorporation of Local Limited Company («Company») in Singapore. The Law which governs Companies is called Companies Act, Chapter 50.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Company name – it can’t be similar or identical to existing names, must contain word «Pte Ltd» and can’t be offensive.
- Share Capital – amount of authorized capital and amount of issued capital, please note that each share will have nominal value of SGD 1.00.
- Registered office – Company must have its registered office in the territory of Singapore and it must be operational and accessible to the public during normal office hours.
- Objects of the Company – what company is intended to do?
- Managers of the Company – names and details of directors of the company. Company must have at least one individual director who is locally resident at the point of incorporation.
- Secretary of the Company – every company must appoint a secretary within 6 months of the date of its incorporation. The company secretary must be residing locally in Singapore; he/she must not be the sole director of the company.
- Subscribers or first shareholders of the Company – names and details of company owners
Why Singapore company formation could be good for you?
- Strategic location of Singapore
- Singapore is rated #1 in the world by World Bank for ease of doing business
- Singapore is rated #1 as the most politically stable country in Asia
- Singapore is rated #1 as the best labor force in the world
- Singapore is rated #1 in Asia for quality of life
- Corporate tax rates are about 8.5% up to $300K profits and a flat 17% above that
- There are no dividend or capital gains taxes in Singapore
- There is no estate/death/inheritance tax in Singapore
- Personal tax rates start at 0% and max out at 20% above $320K