Permits for the spouse/relative of Cyprus Citizens (Pink Slip)
If a Cyprus citizen is married to a third country national, the spouse is required to apply for a Pink Slip in order to be able to live in Cyprus legally. This permit type is also applicable for the parents of a CY citizen, if they are third country national and for the underage children of their spouse from a prior marriage. If the relatives of a CY citizen are abroad and wish to come and stay in Cyprus, they need to apply for a family reunification first in order to be allowed to enter the country and when they have arrived; they will need to apply for a Pink Slip.
How long does it take to get the permit?
The permit will be granted within 6 – 8 months from the date of application.
Immigration Permit types:
- Registration of an EU citizen and his/hers family that are also EU citizens – View
- Residence card of a non – EU citizen who is married with an EU citizen – View
- Temporary Residence permit (pink slips) – View
- Employment Permits (non – EU nationals) –
- Registration of Cyprus companies with foreign affairs –
- Long Term Residence Permits (Category E) –
- Long Term Residence Permits (Category F) –
- Citizenships – by naturalization or by exception –