Registration Certificates (yellow slips) of EU Citizens
When an EU citizen arrives in Cyprus and plans to stay for more than 3 months, they are required by law to register at the Immigration Department of the town they are residing. The registration is done purely for statistical purposes.
The applicant needs to have a secured paid job in Cyprus, be self-employed, be a student or have identifiable means of living the country without working.
Description of Successful Applicant – who should apply?
- EU Citizens including their close family members / dependents who are also EU citizens
- Non EU Citizen who is married with an EU citizen
Duration of certificate
The registration certificate is for life and does not need to be renewed.
How long does it take to be issued?
The yellow slip can be issued within a couple of days from the date of application.
Immigration Permit types:
- Registration of an EU citizen and his/hers family members that are also EU citizens – View
- Residence card of a non – EU citizen who is married with an EU citizen – View
- Temporary Residence permit (pink slips) – View
- Permits for the spouse/relatives of CY citizens (pink slips) – View
- Employment Permits (non – EU nationals) – View
- Registration of Cyprus companies with foreign affairs – View
- Long Term Residence Permits (Category E) – View
- Long Term Residence Permits (Category F) – View
- Citizenships – by naturalization or by exception – View