Share this postShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail this to someone

The Ritz Tower by Danube

We would like to introduce Danube new investment project RITZ in Dubai. Ritz is currently under development, the project is going to be completed in 30 months.

Established in Dubai 18 years ago, Danube Building Materials FZCO has grown from a small trading firm in 1993 into one of the largest building materials company in the region. The company has in stock more than 25,000 products and value added services in-house, and operates from its head offices in Jebel Ali Free zone with a total area of 5 million sq.ft.

Why Ritz?

  • Quality materials. Convertible furniture to maximize the use of the space.
  • Fully furnished apartments
  • Italian sanitary ware
  • Location. It is located near the proposed metro station, approved by RTA to come in 2017, Maktum airport is only 10 minutes away
  • Payment plan: 10% Down payment +4% registration fee; 15% after 60 days; and 1% within 75 months. Thus, you will receive the keys after having paid 55% and the remaining 45% your rental will cover in 45 months post-handover.

Please contact us for more detailed information about this project. Do not miss your chance!

Real estate projects

The Oval, Limassol View

Limassol Marina – Nereids Residences View

Limassol Marina – Dioni Residences View

Limassol Marina – Island Villas View

Limassol Marina – Peninsula Villas View

Limassol Marina – Thetis Residences View

Minthis Hills, Paphos View

The Tower, Limassol View

Polis Gardens, Polis View

Oasis Park, Paphos View

Ivy Residences, Limassol View

Marina 101, Dubai View

Dukes Oceana, Dubai View

Anantara Residences, Dubai – Palm Jumeirah View

Ritz Project, Dubai View